Looking for Some MLB Players info.

Rooftop Shots

Hi. I have found numerous sights depicting a players salary,bio, stats etc, but I haven't been able to find anything as to where you can do a search on any player in the Majors (Especially The Sox), that gives a reference as to how long his contract is for with the team that he is signed with. I have been asked by some guys at work how long certain Sox players as well as other MLB players are signed for, and I can't seem to find any search info on them that not only depicts when their contract is up, but whether they are also optioned for another year, and/or when they are up for arbitration.. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!!!

Thanks a Ton Guys!!! A Huge help!!

That's just one of the many things I have enjoyed since I came to Sox Talk. Not only sharing opinions with others, but it seems that any Sox and/or other related baseball inquirers that are requested or needed,...that there is somebody on this board that knows a way to find the answer at any given time. Thanks again for your respones and replies!!!!