Regarding Possible Line-Up changes

Cali

If they decide to play for Willie and D'Angelo, I read a few people saying that they did not want Valentin out of the two hole and into the 6th or 7th spot to break up the righties. Although Valentin has been pretty clutch this season, it's not like the entire offense is clicking, maybe a change could make something happen, I mean remember when CLee was moved to the 3 hole? That kicked him into gear, and an example of another team who switched the line-up, the A's moving Tejada to the 3 hole, last year around this time, they took off after that. So maybe switching the line-up will spark something, so I say why not have the Harris/Jimenez top of the order, in which ever order you think is best, maybe it will work, maybe it won't but we need something to get this line-up firing on all cylinders. Paulie's starting to find his stroke as is Maggs, and to a lesser extent Frank, also Miguel, has been turning it on as of late, maybe just one little change can get it going, The Sox have on 15 games so far with the heart of the line-up hardly producing, now that they're starting to come along maybe this can get it into gear.