Did i just rob a guy point blank.

Dunn had an above average year in '04.

Davis had a pretty nice year, but could have done more in '04.

I would say that if the league was in the long term, you would easily win out with Davis. In the short term, it is close to even.

Houston's O-Line is very mediocre. Bordering on lousy.

Atlanta has a quality O-Line and many more options than Houston.

The real question is: "Will Vick share the ball with Dunn more this year?".

I would say that Davis is a better pick if he can make his own running lanes like he did last year; but, I don't think that you "robbed" the other owner.

QUOTE(ZoomSlowik @ Aug 19, 2005 -> 03:19 PM)
I'd say that's pretty bad. Davis gets drafted considerably earlier than Dunn, who might get outrushed by his quarterback.

and doesnt put it in the endzone thanks to duckett. if you get recieving points for your RBs dunn helps there, but either way, davis for dunn was a steal

On a related note, did I miss something with this trade? Curtis Martin is my number 2 back behind Jamal Lewis (first pick was Moss). This guy obviously wanted Curtis badly. He made a couple of offers that I probably would have accepted, but I didn't check my E-Mail for a while. Turns out that was very fortunate. The deal I finally accepted, which was just processed:

I get:

Chris Chambers

Rudi Johnson

Kevin Jones

I give up:

Curtis Martin

I'm still trying to figure this one out, because both backs I got were taken before Martin and are probably better options. Is it just me, or did I get the deal of the year?

QUOTE(ZoomSlowik @ Aug 23, 2005 -> 06:29 PM)
On a related note, did I miss something with this trade? Curtis Martin is my number 2 back behind Jamal Lewis (first pick was Moss). This guy obviously wanted Curtis badly. He made a couple of offers that I probably would have accepted, but I didn't check my E-Mail for a while. Turns out that was very fortunate. The deal I finally accepted, which was just processed:

I get:

Chris Chambers

Rudi Johnson

Kevin Jones

I give up:

Curtis Martin

I'm still trying to figure this one out, because both backs I got were taken before Martin and are probably better options. Is it just me, or did I get the deal of the year?

That is unreal. That guy is an idiot. Did everyone approve of it in your league? That deal would be killed by the remaining owners in my league.

QUOTE(southsideirish @ Aug 28, 2005 -> 09:56 AM)
That is unreal. That guy is an idiot. Did everyone approve of it in your league? That deal would be killed by the remaining owners in my league.

It was on a yahoo public league I did for s***s and giggles and it was processed. Pretty sad, I know. My only complaint is that I have more depth than top level talent, but when

you have Johnson, Lewis, and Jones at RB with Moss and Andre Johnson at receiver like I do, I'm sure no one will cry for me.

Okay, this is getting ridiculous. The SAME GUYwho made the last ridiculous trade just agreed to give me Peyton Manning. The price: Jamal Lewis and Jimmy Smith. The guy gave me his top 3 picks for Jamal Lewis, Curtis Martin, and Jimmy Smith. My lineup if the trade doesn't get vetoed:

QB: Peyton Manning

RB: Rudi Johnson

RB: Kevin Jones

WR: Randy Moss

WR: Andre Johnson

WR: Ashley Lelie

TE: Todd Heap

K: Ryan Longwell

DEF: New England

B: Tom Brady

B: Steve McNair

B: Michael Bennett

B: Chris Chambers

B: Chris Benson

empty roster spot

Do we really need to go through with the season, or can I just take the title now? Let me go see if I can find a way to get LT and TO while I'm at it...