Hey PA

southsider2k5

Just email me, post it here, or post it on the blogger site directly. Or you can even post it the night before on ESPN. I'll find it! We couldn't be playing the PTC contest without you setting up the site in the first place! hardly seems fair for you to be out of it.

sounds like a plan. thanks to you I have a calendar, so I'll just email you my weekly pics. are you still coming down in July?

Yup we are flying to DFW on the 3rd, and still planning on the game the 4th. My best friend gets married on the 5th. It ought to be fun! Try to save some extra money and we will all go to the Ft Worth stockyards for dinner.

sweet deal. let me know where you want to sit. the games at 405, so that's perfect for me. I can leave around noon and get home probably 1ish.

money shouldn't be an issue. I'm gonna get one of my buddies to come up with me to share the driving.

Hey Alex, I have been trying to decide who else to try to convince to switch over to this site from ESPN. You and I are obviously here already, and I just sent Ugly an email. Anyone else sound good to you? I know Beverly has really sounded pissy with Boog, and there are a couple of other guys I wouldn't mind seeing over here too. But at the sametime I know how much I hate spam type emails, I don't want to sound too pushy.

Whaddya think?

WHAZZUP, MOMOS!!!!

Well look what the cat dragged in, the Queen momo of them all from the Momoship!

I saw your good bye, and let me just say, soon you shouldn't even have to make that one post a day over there... I'll tell you more as it happens!

All that remains as far as regulars at ESPN are degenerate lawyer types who don't have the capabilities to be high-priced trial attorneys so they fantasize and b**** slap each other's wives all day. When those degenerate posts outnumber the regular SOX posts 10 to 1, those persons have serious psychological issues.

I just got bored having to sift through that s*** day in & day out to find out news or other worthy SOX related stuff.

When I see their posts I think of the sharks that are representing the 2 assholes who are sueing Oreo cookies for their fat problem & Mc D's for his high cholesterol problem.

The words personal responsibility either fiscally or behaviorally always seem to escape the gray matter of liberals.

Eventually they are going to take it too far & in the words of Twisted Sister

"We're not gonna take it .. any more!"

:bang :angry: :fyou b00b!