No need to worry

JUGGERNAUT

If we can't beat CLE regular season then we have no business making the playoffs.

I believe this team can beat CLE & will beat CLE. It will ride that momentum into the post & win a World Series.

I don't need to put that in green because it's all about the power of positive thinking.

If you think you can win you will win!

First things first. Go out & win today & put the Twinkees on the verge of elimination.

The EN for the Twinkees is 3.

CLE has no choice but to keep winning if they want to make the post.

The Yanks & A's are keeping the pressure on them.

If the White Sox play their best & the Indians play their best the White Sox will win.

:gosox1: :gosox2: :gosox3: :gosox4: :gosoxretro:

Sorry but I don't think being overly positive or negative about this team has any effect on their chances of winning this division. It's our job as fans, however, to support our team through thick and thin. And we are definitely in thick times right now. If you had told me in April that we would have a magic number of 11 on September 17, I would take it.

Be strong White Sox fans. We will see this thing through no matter the outcome.

Sorry but I don't think being overly positive or negative about this team has any effect on their chances of winning this division. It's our job as fans, however, to support our team through thick and thin. And we are definitely in thick times right now. If you had told me in April that we would have a magic number of 11 on September 17, I would take it.

Be strong White Sox fans. We will see this thing through no matter the outcome.

not trying to be a dick, but there magic number is 12