Morrisey's Line Of The Year

Rich McKinney

Great Greg Couch column on Sun Times website.

I think he says it all in there.

I liked this line:

This team is based entirely on starting pitching. Nothing more. And the starting pitchers aren't doing it anymore. Buehrle has lost it. Jon Garland has lost it. Freddy Garcia has lost it so bad that Guillen asked him if he was hurt.

I think he's right; he captured how I've been looking at the calendar watching the days pass and our lead drop.

You just look for great things to say on this board, don't you, Mr. Sunshine?

Aww...were you hurt again, Kap?

The Sox drop to a 3 1/2 game lead in record time and you still think everything should be peaches and cream on here?

A troll? I was a Sox fan before most of you on here were born and have always been a huge one.

Perhaps you misunderstood Morrissey's point, but he, like many, was hoping that the Sox would land Griffey, so we wouldn't have to watch guys like Everett choke and to add some punch to the lifeless offense.

And he took a shot at some of the pitchers (Garcia, Buehrle) in the process.

Is this all too rough for you?

QUOTE(Rich McKinney @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 07:58 AM)
Aww...were you hurt again, Kap?

The Sox drop to a 3 1/2 game lead in record time and you still think everything should be peaches and cream on here?

A troll? I was a Sox fan before most of you on here were born and have always been a huge one.

Perhaps you misunderstood Morrissey's point, but he, like many, was hoping that the Sox would land Griffey, so we wouldn't have to watch guys like Everett choke and to add some punch to the lifeless offense.

And he took a shot at some of the pitchers (Garcia, Buehrle) in the process.

Is this all too rough for you?

No, I get his point loud and clear. It's interesting, however, looking at your post history. And while I'm at it, I might suggest that you stop following me around.

That too rough for you?