Mumble Jumble

Bias

I feel like a zombie. I have so much to say, but the words just don't come to mind. My brain isn't sending the signals to my fingers to type. I feel like I've been kicked in the nutsack and while I was on the ground whining in pain somebody kicked my dog.

There is so much blame to go around why bother picking on a single player? They are all responsible for this embarrassment!

We can 2nd guess Ozzie's moves forever, but how many chances did they blow....not just in last night's game either.

When they were playing like s*** Ozzie was playing Timo almost everyday, Blum was on the field every other day, Marte would be brought in to blow another lead and now that they are desperate to win he doesn't use the bench when it calls for it?

If he has no confidence in the bench why the f--k was he playing them so much a few weeks ago? Aw man, I'm getting really really really f---ing pissed now!

I think we should all take Ozzie's advice (after they blew the opening game in KC last year) and just get drunk. I might have to tie one on everyday the rest of the year to get over this crap.

I'll see you guys in the unemployment line in a few weeks. :angry:

I'll be the guy singing "Let the Sunshine in, face it with a grin. Open up your heart and let the sun shine in."

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Sep 23, 2005 -> 02:38 PM)
Hmmm.  Sounds like a bad acid trip.

Good luck with that. :D

Fitting, since the bizzare metamorphosis of this team from a loose club that had fun and found ways to win to the turd-riffic bunch of chumps they are now could have only been imagined as the result of bad halucinations brought on by a handful or two of purple Owsley.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Sep 23, 2005 -> 01:50 PM)
Fitting, since the bizzare metamorphosis of this team from a loose club that had fun and found ways to win to the turd-riffic bunch of chumps they are now could have only been imagined as the result of bad halucinations brought on by a handful or two of purple Owsley.

Are you on the bus or off the bus :P

Ok, enough sarcasm...time to get down to business.

Let's go White Sox clap clap clap/clap/clap

U get the idea....