MOUNT SOXMORE

JUGGERNAUT

I am still in a state of shock & awe with what I witnessed last week. This team not only will forever be remembered for the feat of 4 CG (take that Kotex Boy!) but it now has a national identity leading into the biggest spectacle in MLB.

Whoever coined this term the first time .. :headbang :notworthy (we need a salute icon). Thank you ever so much. I couldn't imagine flying any higher right now.

I feel like I'm living in a dream & I pinch myself all the time to make sure it's real.

Thanks goes out to everyone: the players, the GM, Ozzie, AJ, & even JR. If nothing else he had the presence of mind to hire KW who in turn not only hired Ozzie but didn't fight him on the direction he wanted to take the club. Ozzie has never been strong on patience so I am not surprised he pushed KW to move quickly.

MOUNT SOXMORE. Damn! That is so F'g GOOD! I imagine telling my grandchildren some day about this year. About MT Soxmore.

I hope FOX takes that angle & maxes out it's potential. I'm loving it!

:gosox1: :gosox2: :gosox3: :gosox4: :gosoxretro: :snr :usa