so, does anybody have that intro video now

BabyJesus69

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Oct 28, 2005 -> 08:31 PM)
Every single person who has started a thread asking if they can get a copy of the opening montage better of had their VCRs/DVD recorders/Tivos running today. Brooks did you a damn favor.

I Tivoed that b**** and plan on watching it over and over.

I was rolling on that and I've watched it twice already, tears streaming.

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Oct 29, 2005 -> 07:33 AM)
i was under the influence that it was the gladiator theme

There's two musical parts to it. I have no idea what the first is, but the second is definitely the "He's a Pirate" track from Pirates.

QUOTE(Wedge @ Oct 29, 2005 -> 05:05 PM)
There's two musical parts to it.  I have no idea what the first is, but the second is definitely the "He's a Pirate" track from Pirates.

The first 2 or 2 1/2 minutes is a song called "Elk Hunt" from the Last of the Mohicans soundtrack.

Here's a rapidshare download if anyone is interested:

http://rapidshare.de/files/6924851/Classic...k_Hunt.mp3.html

Edited by R.J.

Hopefully they don't change a thing from that next year, just add tons of highlights from this year. I went to 20 somethin games this year and I got goosebumps every time they played that and then transitioned to the roster w/Thunderstruck playing.

The best part is Fisk tagging out 2 at the plate....any trivia buffs want to research how many catchers recorded 2 put-outs in one play in history? I bet it is quite rare.

QUOTE(Lefty Of Love @ Oct 29, 2005 -> 12:28 PM)
Hopefully they don't change a thing from that next year, just add tons of highlights from this year.  I went to 20 somethin games this year and I got goosebumps every time they played that and then transitioned to the roster w/Thunderstruck playing.

The best part is Fisk tagging out 2 at the plate....any trivia buffs want to research how many catchers recorded 2 put-outs in one play in history?  I bet it is quite rare.

Yeah, I love the intro. Gives me goosebumps too.