SnR live Saturday!

RedPinStripes

Join me, Guido, and Cubkilla @ 5:30 ct! SoxandRoll Radio

Cubkilla's picking up some Mad dog 20/20 for a blast from the past. We havent drank that s*** since high school. All i remember is it does bad things to you. Could be good for the show. Guido has to work that night so he'll be sober with the play by play. But we all know that dont mean he'll be calm about bad calls.

Join our chat room during the broadcast!

Cubkilla's picking up some Mad dog 20/20 for a blast from the past. We havent drank that s*** since high school. All i remember is it does bad things to you.

Good thing I won't be there. Otherwise I'd be "fiesty".

Have to work Saturday and Sunday. I'll send in my usual s***ty comments. :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1

espically after tonites s***.............geez us.............this sucks.......youd never know we just swept the o's..............yikes.......

as for the game on the memorial day weekend.. you guys cant broadcast were tailgating.......yasny is comin town...............

espically after tonites s***.............geez us.............this sucks.......youd never know we just swept the o's..............yikes.......

as for the game on the memorial day weekend.. you guys cant broadcast were tailgating.......yasny is comin town...............

The SnR crew will definitely be up there next Sunday..... maybe next Friday too. We will probably do a broadcast next Saturday according to Guido :huh: .

Wish I could be there Saturday, but I will be out with my team most likely losing by about the same score as the Sox did tonight.

Too bad I will miss the Mad Dog drunk fest. That would bring back some fuzzy memories.

Guest hotsoxchick1

hey zach how do i get to that site anyhow.. i want to see the schedule.........link please.......thanks hon... i have to wander out that way and see ya guys play........... :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1
Yeah, you call the shots. Now go sit down and think about what you did wrong.  :bang  :lolhitting  :finger

we were talking about memorial weekend. dumbass............that saturday.........against detroit..........whats the problem with that... were tailgating then... no one is gonna be around to listen to a broadcast anyhow everyone will be out of town or at the ball park.........

we were talking about memorial weekend. dumbass............that saturday.........against detroit..........whats the problem with that... were tailgating then... no one is gonna be around to listen to a broadcast anyhow everyone will be out of town or at the ball  park.........

hey! We

re getting over 20 listeners a broadcast again! :bang

We can do it another day next week. I knew what you meant. I just wanted to give you s***.

Guest hotsoxchick1
hey! We

re getting over 20 listeners a broadcast again!  :bang

We can do it another day next week. I knew what you meant. I just wanted to give you s***.

ok as long as WE understood we have visitors coming in from out of town and would like to put up our best baseball hospitality.......... :D

ok as long as WE understood we have visitors coming in from out of town and would like to put up our best baseball hospitality.......... :D

what is the visitor's schedule at the Cell - I will be there for the Friday and Saturday games - if I am welcome to meet our visitor and/or tailgate if there is one, I would like to come; I will have the grandson with me

Guest hotsoxchick1

what is the visitor's schedule at the Cell - I will be there for the Friday and Saturday games - if I am welcome to meet our visitor and/or tailgate if there is one, I would like to come; I will have the grandson with me

saturday 5-24 for sure.. and jimmy will be in with terryaki (sp?) and yasny is comin up for a game or two....but im gonna make an announcement when we get the final plans in ... still waiting on a few more to confirm.. i just figure you in anyhow cause your always there on the weekends..... :D you dont need a special invite........

hey zach how do i get to that site anyhow.. i want to see the schedule.........link please.......thanks hon... i have to wander out that way and see ya guys play........... :headbang

Here you go.

Reapers

The new schedule is on there, but everything else still needs work. Be prepared to watch some extremely s***ty baseball if you come see us, we have lost our first 4 games by a combined score of 56-6 (it's gonna be a loooooong year). But afterward we hit the bar and have a good time. We should just start drinking before and during the games, or just forfeit and head straight to the bar.