High School Football Playoffs Thread

QUOTE(palesox38 @ Nov 5, 2005 -> 09:18 PM)
I know there is an hs fooball thread, but I thought it was a little long. Anyway, does anyone know if Mt. Carmel won today? If they did- look out for those mustangs- its time for a little revenge.

Yeah, they won by like 30 something. And as a HS football fan, those mustangs are gonna lose by 17+...

Well, I don't like to make excuses, but we only lost by one point the last time. A game which we completely dominated(they couldn't stop our rb's) and only lost because of a bad coaching decision. I think the most underrated team can pull it off over the most overrated team.

If by Mustangs, you mean St. Rita, then it's redundant to blame the loss on a coaching decision. A coaching decision has cost that team so many individual games, and a few chances at a state championship on top of that. Even though I graduated a while ago and I don't even care what the team does anymore, I can't wait until they fire that loser. He.Sucks.