Gary Ward......just leave, please.

CWSOX45

It's amazing watching the White Sox hitters tonight against Joe Mays. Mays comes out time and time again and just shuts down the Sox outing after outing. The rest of the league seems not to have any problem with him, so why do we? You would think that Gary Ward would come up with a plan to try and help the Sox hit this guy, yet time and time again they only score about one run.

Gary Ward needs to be fired right now. I don't know what the f*** the Sox are waiting for. How many games are we going to lose by one run because our guys are clueless about how to approach a certain pitcher? It's bulls***. Hell in my opinion we're lucky we've won 20 games this year with out pathetic offense.

I'm so f***in pissed off right now, but I mean every word that I stated above.

:fyou Gary Ward

CWSOX45

If a team is gonna count on its offense to win them some ballgames, they better get a damn hitting coach!

Today's game is winnable if you score 3 runs off Joe frickin Mays

I think we've only beaten Mays once, and that was last year.....am I right?

CWSOX45

If a team is gonna count on its offense to win them some ballgames, they better get a damn hitting coach!

CWSOX45

He's 8-2 against us. You'd think our hitters would spend hours watching videos of Mays and seeing how the hell he dominates them game after game.

It's amazing watching the White Sox hitters tonight against Joe Mays. Mays comes out time and time again and just shuts down the Sox outing after outing. The rest of the league seems not to have any problem with him, so why do we? You would think that Gary Ward would come up with a plan to try and help the Sox hit this guy, yet time and time again they only score about one run.

Gary Ward needs to be fired right now. I don't know what the f*** the Sox are waiting for. How many games are we going to lose by one run because our guys are clueless about how to approach a certain pitcher? It's bulls***.  Hell in my opinion we're lucky we've won 20 games this year with out pathetic offense.

I'm so f***in pissed off right now, but I mean every word that I stated above.

:fyou Gary Ward

CWSOX45

I was thining the same way. Ward needs to take the players and sit down with them and show how they will hit Mays and what expect from him in some situations. It's ridiculous, his ERA is up agst all other teams and agst us is 3. something. I would love if the Twins trade him.

CWSOX45

He's 8-2 against us. You'd think our hitters would spend hours watching videos of Mays and seeing how the hell he dominates them game after game.

That's what most major league clubs do, but not the Sox.

CWSOX45

8-2 vs SOX and 34 -48 against rest of league.....Mays is not the only s*** pitcher to tie sox  in knots :angry:

that is an amazing stat - thanks for sharing that - not that I like the stat at all but I didn't realize that