Pick to Click contest

southsider2k5

It is going so far so good, but I am just curious how come some of the most opinionated people on these boards have not played? BMR, Brandofan, Clujer, Cerbajo, MrShowtime, TheCritic, DonkeyKonerko, Iguana, WSC425 are amongst the people who jump out at me right away. Any reason you guys are ducking a competition of your peers??? :huh:

How does it work?  Just like it does on TV?

Pretty much, except there is a defined point system and rules. It makes it a little less controversial as to which person/player wins each game. Under the pick to click section is the rules and regs that is pinned at the top of the page.

Anyone new can jump in at anytime.

Pretty much, except there is a defined point system and rules.  It makes it a little less controversial as to which person/player wins each game.  Under the pick to click section is the rules and regs that is pinned at the top of the page.

Anyone new can jump in at anytime.

So is it a thing over the full season like it is with Hawk, DJ, and the Crew? And the winner gets...bragging rights? :)

My penis is too small.

OHHHHH no....WE feel for you.....GOOD luck on repairing that

BE GOOD

Word has it, his brain is even small than his pecker. :o

THEN that s*** must be small, once again good luckin on fixin ya Wang Wang....(1ST time someone besides me said pecker)

BE GOOD

Guest hotsoxchick1
My penis is too small.

Or something.

get you some of that enzite or what ever the hell it is that they are always talkin about on the radio for penis enlargement...... :D