Honel and Cotts

Bridgeport_Joe

Guest hotsoxchick1
If we sign him.... he'll lose 8-10 on his Fastball... and it would move in a straight line.

He would also lose any control or command of his pitches he possessed... that us assuming his labrum holds together while signing the contract...

lol or maybe he will be that diamond in the rough and we will screw him up after three years .......and he wont be worth a s***..........lol....... ;)

If we sign him.... he'll lose 8-10 on his Fastball... and it would move in a straight line.

He would also lose any control or command of his pitches he possessed... that us assuming his labrum holds together while signing the contract...

lol or maybe he will be that diamond in the rough and we will screw him up after three years .......and he wont be worth a s***..........lol....... ;)

OR!

we could trade him to Oakland for a couple of wads of chewing gum (the flavor no one wants) and a 57 year old AAA pitcher with a 94mph heater on the verge of finally breaking thru.

Who said anything about command?? :)

LOL...

Rexy... i need those boards back up man... miss the gang... well most of em atleast :P

LOL...

Rexy... i need those boards back up man... miss the gang... well most of em atleast :P

Did you say you missed 'Oats??? :)

Actually, with the other board down, it has been kinda nice. It's amazing how much work one can get done when not spending half the day on the boards. LOL

LOL...

Did you say you missed 'Oats??? :)

Actually, with the other board down, it has been kinda nice. It's amazing how much work one can get done when not spending half the day on the boards. LOL

LOL.

I am outta school.... takin some time off. I am so bloody bored. Bought a super register... i hope it gets here soon...

That should occupy me for a month or so... but i fear i'll be baned from the boards... as i'll go stat crazy again.