Terror alert lowered

southsider2k5

BRING back William Jefferson Clinton

BLOWJOBS FOR EVERYONE :bang

While I don't agree with everything ANY President does, it's time for people to wake up and realize that Clinton was a f***ing joke who only wishes the strong economy was a by-product of his Presidency. For one, he didn't do jack s*** after the first WTC bombing, the embassy bombings, the USS Cole..... I can go on and on..... but f*** it. Vote for Hillary when she runs if you want a Clinton back in the Presidency that bad :rolleyes:

For one, he didn't do jack s*** after the first WTC bombing, the embassy bombings, the USS Cole

Of course that is wrong.

But then, whereas, of course G Bush has arrested Osama bin laden and shut down al queda and there is no more terrorism now, no more bombings, and haven't you enjoyed seeing Saddam Hussein arrested and all the found weapons of mass destruction that we were told existed?

The funniest part is, Clinton took this nation from deficits to surpluses and GW Bush has brought us to huge deficits again, larger than ever, and all of you young guys - you're the suckers who are going to get stuck paying for it. My working years are far less than yours - all the young dumb f***s who support Bush are going to pay for his destruction of the economy for the rest of your working lives. :usa :lol: ;) :D :P :lolhitting :bang

As far as voting for Hillary for president, I might someday. Meanwhile now I am contributing to two different Democrtatic candidates for next year, Dean and Graham. Haven't made up my mind yet. Your advice to vote for Hillary is a good idea, though, but she is not on my short list for 2004.

BLOWJOBS FOR EVERYONE  :bang

That would be a good idea, yes?

I'd rather have a few blow jobs going around than the chronic drug use and chronic alcoholism of the Bush family... as well as the destruction of the American economy and the making of our nation to be an increased target for international hatred and terrorism.

But -

we all have our preferences! :usa :usa :usa