Kenny First

Mjgoduke

Gammons, Greenstein, et al keep talking about how Jerry Manuel is not to blame...that its a badly put together team, but the media won't jump on Kenny.

There's no one more to blame for this than Ken.

Kip Wells would be a better #5 than Wright

He said he acquired D'Angelo to play SHORTSTOP

His defensive acquisitions this season are Daubach and Rios?

Borchard and Crede look like strikeout machines

White and Koch OR Biddle and Foulke? - make your pick

Jerry has had more than enough opportunities....but if they are going to gut the team, do you really want Kenny making the moves?

Kip Wells would be a better #5 than Wright

Wells could be a #2 or 3 on this team. I agree Kenny's gotta go. Another thing about Kenny and i know this happens. He wants control. He contols Manuel Manuel wants to play someone he goes Nooopee ypu play so and so like it or not. He has to f***ing go. He knows s*** about baseball

Our coaches suck too. I'm sick of going cheap. EL CHEAPO Has to sell for the sox to win

I agree with all of that, but Manuel is still a moron and has no idea how to manage a bullpen or lineup. I never realized it over the winter, but this team WAS put together poorly. I still thought they had enough to with the division until i remembered that the twins kill team that make mistakes.

Is that the Hit squad for Kenny??? LOL

I understand Manuel is a Moron, But Kenny has f***ed this team up.

Manuel is a losing manager. Take away the lucky 2000 season and he's under .500. If any owner wanted to win Kenny and Manuel would have been gone a long time ago