John Cusak sings the 7th inning stretch

RedPinStripes

Guest hotsoxchick1
John Cusack has always been a scrubs fan - big f***ing deal.

he is a very talented actor who knows s*** about baseball - his loss, not ours!

lol cw... well his sister has no talent as an actress, but has baseball smarts huh????? she promos for the right team...... lol lol lol............ :D sorry couldnt resist...... :rolleyes: my bad.....

lol cw... well his sister has no talent as an actress, but has baseball smarts huh????? she promos for the right team...... lol lol lol............ :D sorry couldnt resist...... :rolleyes: my bad.....

John's version was always that Joan was a scrubs fan too so since I don't get Chicago tv (which I should if I am going to be on it! :lol: ) I was surprised to hear Joan was on tv otherwise - but other than John saying Joan is a scrubs fan, I can't recall her ever saying that so?? :huh:

Guest hotsoxchick1

yeah i dont recall it either.. nor do i recall her being at wrigley at all.. i know that john has been there numerous times though.......doesnt matter anyhow ... not like i really want either of them at comiskey.......lol lol lol..........i know julia roberst likes comiskey... i was there at a game the day they filmed my best friends wedding......she had nice things to say about the park in the stadium club..........

cw,

Remind me...Since when does singing the 7th inning stretch, or even entering Wrigley Field require having baseball knowledge?

cw,

Remind me...Since when does singing the 7th inning stretch, or even entering Wrigley Field require having baseball knowledge?

Since Harry Carey went to the Cubs' booth.

cw,

entering wrigley implies a certain lack of baseball knolwedge - and lack of taste - :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1

cw,

entering wrigley implies a certain lack of baseball knolwedge - and lack of taste - :lol:

hence the reason youll never see me sitting in the stands there....... :D :D :D

i've seen him in two interviews this year. One on Craig K., and they were talking about one of his upcoming movies, already came out. Anyway Craig started poking fun at him because the sox's were doing so poorly, and he said he is a die hard sox fan. Just a thought maybe he got paid to sing the Anthem by the cubs.