Jason, Cali...

Anyone else who went to this weekend's games at Chavez Ravine...Care to comment on your experiences???

And did ya put anything on this series with your Dad, Jason?

The Sox took 2 out of 3 -- it was great!

My personal favorite moment (aside from both of Frank's HR's) was late in Sunday's game. The Dodgers were down 7-3, and Dave Roberts had just singled in a guy and was on 1st base. The crowd was chanting "Here we go Dodgers, here we go!", and just then Loaiza picked Roberts off. The crowd, of course, got silent, and I yelled out "YEAH! HERE WE GO!! HERE WE GO!!". Good times indeed. :D

Another really cool moment was on Friday night when Fernando Valenzuela (Dodger great for those who don't know who he is) was introduced and came out to throw the first pitch. He got a GREAT ovation, and even I -- a big Dodger hater -- had to give the guy his props. He took Los Angeles by STORM in his rookie season. Fernando-Mania still remains as probably the most unique time in SoCal sports history.

That year, 1981, he started 25 games and threw 8 shutouts.

Another really cool moment was on Friday night when Fernando Valenzuela (Dodger great for those who don't know who he is) was introduced and came out to throw the first pitch.  He got a GREAT ovation, and even I -- a big Dodger hater -- had to give the guy his props.  He took Los Angeles by STORM in his rookie season.  Fernando-Mania still remains as probably the most unique time in SoCal sports history.

That year, 1981, he started 25 games and threw 8 shutouts.

That was really sweet. You just knew he was going to go and throw off the mound and he made a good pitch.

He was also in really great shape.

Also, no I didn't make any bets with my pops. Don't bet on my favorite team, don't want to jinx them.