Who is running this team???

Harry Chappas

Sunday I see KW sitting in plain view for every pitch behind the plate. Then there are comments issued by Rick Hahn on the Rivera pick-up. Based on the other threads this looks like a decent move. Does anyone have any idea of who is calling the shots for this team. The next three weeks are huge in determining the future of this team with the likes of Colon and marketability or picking up players for a playoff run. Just wondering if the Management Team (JR and the boys,) realize this.

The Sox are still in it according to KW and JM. I want to believe that too. The series versus SF and then SD are huge no doubt and if we can play well I think that bodes well for the rest of the season.

As much as we all might think changes need to be made I don't see it happening. I think KW will stick with JM and that's that. He keeps saying he isn't going to panic. I would like to see a trade though. If Rowand doesn't do it I think we need a CF'er and I'd like to see Drew.