Getting through this rut

BigSqwert

This team just looks like it is flat. It seems to me last year they looked like they were having fun playing a game and this year they are at work. Even when they were winning it looked this way. It may not solve all of the problems but I think this team needs to loosen up, have some fun and get together.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jul 22, 2006 -> 05:16 PM)
And how many times did the bats save the offense. Its time for the pitching to do the same and in no time both the offense and rotation will be clicking on all cylinders and people will forget all about this little stretch.

like the tiger curse banner. hope it works some mojo.

it's funny to read "analysis" of why we're not winning. Everything has been blamed except the batboy and man soon lee's bullpen catching, when in fact it's just that they're not playing too good all around. I like going to the track at santa anita and the most exciting races are those where a horse comes from behind to win it.

:gosox1:

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 22, 2006 -> 12:41 PM)
Bunting is not the issue, getting hits with RISP is the big issue. Playing small ball isn't going to make our starting pitchers avoid the big inning. We've had a lot of 2 men on situations lately, and the only time we really cashed in on it was PK's 3 run homer vs Detroit.

and yet I believe they still lead the league in that category