Iran's solution for the mideast war?

NUKE_CLEVELAND

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Aug 3, 2006 -> 08:45 PM)
Open Letter to WCSox:

My response to you regarding the seventeen-year-old crack would get me suspended from SoxTalk, and so I'm simply going to say that I don't feel you add anything worth responding to, I think your points are usually bogus, and I don't particularly care what you have to say, considering. I am officially putting you on my ignore list because I don't like you and never have.

Respectfully submitted,

-Gregory Pratt

If you don't want people calling you out for your childish behavior, perhaps you need to stop making condescending remarks in your posts. This isn't the first time you've done this.

I think it was more mature for me to let WCSox know that I don't care for his patronizing comments about my age, especially when he knows that I call everyone "son" or "dear boy" out of habit, and he knows that because we talked about it in private and I told him that I meant no harm by it.

The fact that you have a "habit" of making condescending comments doesn't justify them.

And if you're that sensitive about your age, perhaps listing your birthday in your signature isn't such a good idea. It's not like anybody cares anyway.

Edited by WCSox

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic