Manuel

Guest wsc425

Guest wsc425

Give me ten good solid reasons why to fire Manuel?

(Please use specific games. If you are referring to situations, you must write 10 separate reasons about them. The ten separate reasons would be considered as ONE reason.)

:bringit the reasons!!!

The baserunning hasn't improved a lick since he got here in '98. In fact, I would go so far as to say it's gone downhill. The team shows no life. That's a manager's fault; to rally the troops.

Last night was an example of him being outmanaged.

The baserunning hasn't improved a lick since he got here in '98.  In fact, I would go so far as to say it's gone downhill.  The team shows no life.  That's a manager's fault; to rally the troops.

Don't forget consistent sub-par defense. At least the White Sox are consistent in something ..... besides losing :rolleyes:

The baserunning hasn't improved a lick since he got here in '98.  In fact, I would go so far as to say it's gone downhill.  The team shows no life.  That's a manager's fault; to rally the troops.

Don't forget consistent sub-par defense. At least the White Sox are consistent in something ..... besides losing :rolleyes:

Well that part you can maybe blame on KW and Schu... but nonetheless....

Well that part you can maybe blame on KW and Schu... but nonetheless....

Teaching fundamental, errorless baseball is a managers job ;)

Give me ten good solid reasons why to fire Manuel?

(Please use specific games. If you are referring to situations, you must write 10 separate reasons about them. The ten separate reasons would be considered as ONE reason.)

:bringit the reasons!!!

Because he sucks more than he is good times 100.