Guest wsc425

Guest wsc425

The White Sox have signed Brian Anderson, their first pick in the 2003 amateur draft. This story was subject by Bruce Levine.

Breaking sports news first guaranteed.

Wsc425

The White Sox have signed Brian Anderson, their first pick in the 2003 amateur draft. This story was subject by Bruce Levine.

Wsc425

Can I assume that this is NOT Brian Anderson, middling starter for the Cleveland INdians?

Hey with KW at the controls, it's a legit question!

Wasn't Paul Moviel on some of your guys "most wanted" list? He was the Sox 36th rounder from Kishwaukee JC. I was thinking he was a guy who slid thinking he would be a tough sign.

Baseball America has him as signed. Anyone have any input? Am I smoking crack or what?

Rex, you are thinking about his brother, the 15th rounder. He is the real good prospect. Let me know if you want an email, I have a file to attach to a note that has all the info on all 50 of our prospects from BA and other sources. Not a lot on everyone, but some good stuff. You can post at other site too if you like. This 36th rounder is not as good a prospect, but you never know.

Wasn't Paul Moviel on some of your guys "most wanted" list?  He  was the Sox 36th rounder from Kishwaukee JC.  I was thinking he was a guy who slid thinking he would be a tough sign.

Baseball America has him as signed.  Anyone have any input?  Am I smoking crack or what?

That is his older brother.

Rex, you are thinking about his brother, the 15th rounder. He is the real good prospect. Let me know if you want an email, I have a file to attach to a note that has all the info on all 50 of our prospects from BA and other sources. Not a lot on everyone, but some good stuff. You can post at other site too if you like. This 36th rounder is not as good a prospect, but you never know.

Sure man, fire that email my way. You have the address, right?

Were going to have our futuresox profile in the next few days. Got almost every player done.

Wsc425

Can I assume that this is NOT Brian Anderson, middling starter for the Cleveland INdians?

that was a berry barry nasty comment about KW.

Wsc425

that was a berry barry nasty comment about KW.

Yes, it was ... but I had to laugh! :D