LMAO

Rockysdadswife

for whatever reason, :huh: apparently a moderator showed up there and started deleting, deleting and deleting - I was banned with no explanation given and my user name was taken away. LOLOLOL - I've never (well maybe once) :rolleyes: used foul language there and my posts (I think) were almost always respectful. I only found out because I was trying to find the thread where I stood up for Corgie & CW :angry: - It won't let me log on no matter how long I try and I still can't find that damn thread even as a "guest". What a joke. They let :nono ScrUb :nono fans run amok and ban me. :bang - go figure. :headbang

for whatever reason,  :huh: apparently a moderator showed up there and started deleting, deleting and deleting - I was banned with no explanation given and my user name was taken away. LOLOLOL - I've never (well maybe once)  :rolleyes: used foul language there and my posts (I think) were almost always respectful.  I only found out because I was trying to find the thread where I stood up for Corgie & CW :angry:  - It won't let me log on no matter how long I try and I still can't find that damn thread even as a "guest".  What a joke.  They let  :nono ScrUb :nono  fans run amok and ban me.  :bang    - go figure.  :headbang

Welcome to the banned club. Let me know when you are ready to join the multi banned club lol.

Guest wsc425

RDW, are u still a sox fan even tho Rocky left for Montreal?

See if you can talk to him and ask him to get him and Vlad to the Cell fast.

Enjoy your stay.

Guest Ncorgbl
for whatever reason,  :huh: apparently a moderator showed up there and started deleting, deleting and deleting - I was banned with no explanation given and my user name was taken away. LOLOLOL - I've never (well maybe once)  :rolleyes: used foul language there and my posts (I think) were almost always respectful.  I only found out because I was trying to find the thread where I stood up for Corgie & CW :angry:  - It won't let me log on no matter how long I try and I still can't find that damn thread even as a "guest".  What a joke.  They let  :nono ScrUb :nono  fans run amok and ban me.  :bang    - go figure.  :headbang

Hello, Lady!! How are you?

You are probably not banned. They made changes a couple of weeks ago, reducing the font size so the reading challenged over there have an even tougher time reading my insults to them, and they eliminated the use of all HTML. I can't sign in at all using the OPERA browser I prefer, having to use instead IE. They are becoming a genuine pain in the ass, matching quite a few of the posters there.

Other than that, tough night for Rocky tonight, how's everything else?

Guest hotsoxchick1

hey girlfriend.... why would you want to waste your time there anyhow :lol: ..... trolls and know it alls who know nothing reside there.. with the exception of corg of course, who is a glutton for punishment and was sent there to rule as a pennance for previous sins :D ............hang here with the most outsdanding posters on any boards...........at least we dont have to deal with sybil and the cast of stevies here...... ;)

Guest Ncorgbl
...at least we dont have to deal with sybil and the cast of stevies here...... ;)

Please, please, please don't anyone post the addess to this site on MLB message boards! 'Sybil' couldn't find this place with a web tag, but there are others you may not want here either.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Please, please, please don't anyone post the addess to this site on MLB message boards! 'Sybil' couldn't find this place with a web tag, but there are others you may not want here either.

ahh they would be horse whipped and run out of town anyhow... just ask the sybil jcwhoever it was who came around the other day and started s***.........he hasnt been back yet that i see........ ;)

Guest Ncorgbl
ahh they would be horse whipped and run out of town anyhow... just ask the sybil jcwhoever it was who came around the other day and started s***.........he hasnt been back yet that i see........ ;)

That wouldn't have been 'JC456', would it?

Guest hotsoxchick1
He announced a few weeks ago on MLB that he would "take me down". I'm still waiting.

well its kinda hard to take down someone when your scared to meet him face to face....... ;)

Damn,

It reminds me of the WC Fields quote "I would never want to be a member of any club that would have me." I'm thinking it may be fun to troll chisox.com as an evil and twisted altereago, a Cub fan. Jekyl and Hyde thing.

Guest Ncorgbl
Damn,

It reminds me of the WC Fields quote "I would never want to be a member of any club that would have me." I'm thinking it may be fun to troll chisox.com as an evil and twisted altereago, a Cub fan. Jekyl and Hyde thing.

Please don't, I have enough problem children there already.