Ah... first snowboarding day of the season

There are two days I look forward to each and every year. Opening Day and the day Blue Mountian in PA opens. Today was the day for Blue and I took full advantage. I snowboarded down that hill at least 30 times (It's a small hill without all the trails up and running) and it was just a good day. I hit the snow a few times getting my legs back under me but by the end of the day, I was looking like the flyin tomato.

Happy Snow Season Everyone

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(philadelphia sox fan @ Dec 8, 2006 -> 05:24 PM)
There are two days I look forward to each and every year. Opening Day and the day Blue Mountian in PA opens. Today was the day for Blue and I took full advantage. I snowboarded down that hill at least 30 times (It's a small hill without all the trails up and running) and it was just a good day. I hit the snow a few times getting my legs back under me but by the end of the day, I was looking like the flyin tomato.

Happy Snow Season Everyone

I'm Green with envy. I can't wait to hit the slopes. I agree ti's the second best day of the year.