Single game tickets

CWSOX45

QUOTE(ChiTownSOX67 @ Feb 17, 2007 -> 04:10 PM)
I'm curious about this too, because I wanted to buy tickets for opening day, and it says that they aren't available right now. Sold out?

No they are not sold out. You can get them in season ticket plans. If those don't sell they will eventually be released to the public.

I'm kinda surprised that the Sox didnt release a statemtn regarding which games have sold-out so far.... I know they were joking on ESPN 1000 this morning about the May 12th game against the Royals selling out, even I couldnt believe that, but sure enough... they gone. I guess random Saturday's against the worst team in professional baseball is "good enough" for some people nowadays

QUOTE(watchtower41 @ Feb 19, 2007 -> 04:04 PM)
I'm kinda surprised that the Sox didnt release a statemtn regarding which games have sold-out so far.... I know they were joking on ESPN 1000 this morning about the May 12th game against the Royals selling out, even I couldnt believe that, but sure enough... they gone. I guess random Saturday's against the worst team in professional baseball is "good enough" for some people nowadays

No. More lilkely there is a large group taking up thousands of tickets that day.

QUOTE(salty99 @ Feb 20, 2007 -> 08:27 AM)
No. More lilkely there is a large group taking up thousands of tickets that day.

Same thing last year, Sat night in May against KC and sold out before the first week was over. I remember it was a big group outing but can not remember who? maybe cub scouts?

I bought the first Angels series on saturday when the tickets went on sale. the middle of the week Yankees series still had good seats and the Boston weekend series in August was in the upper deck already, it said you couldnt buy single games for the cubs or opening day without at least like an ozzie plan.

QUOTE(DrunkBomber @ Feb 20, 2007 -> 10:35 AM)
I bought the first Angels series on saturday when the tickets went on sale. the middle of the week Yankees series still had good seats and the Boston weekend series in August was in the upper deck already, it said you couldnt buy single games for the cubs or opening day without at least like an ozzie plan.

17 games are sold out as of today...