Pitching and Defence

farmio

I just found this site yesterday and am thrilled to see people talking sox baseball instead of smack. Anyway this may have been covered already but, pitching and defence (mostly pitching) has been winning games for the sox! Just think if or when the offence clicks they should leave the rest of the division in their dust. I know we still have plays like Jose throwing the ball away last night but that is going to happen. As long as the pitching can get over it they will be in good shape.

Go Sox,

farmio

I would say this team definitely has the most consistent rotation in the AL Central. Whether that will win us this division or not remains to be seen. It should go a long way though.

And how about the job Don Cooper has done. Seriously this guy took over a group of young starters who were failing to find consistency every year except Buehrle. I have to say he has done some number with Jon Garland and I think Danny late 2002 and times this year has shown improvement.

I just found this site yesterday and am thrilled to see people talking sox baseball instead of smack. Anyway this may have been covered already but, pitching and defence (mostly pitching) has been winning games for the sox! Just think if or when the offence clicks they should leave the rest of the division in their dust. I know we still have plays like Jose throwing the ball away last night but that is going to happen. As long as the pitching can get over it they will be in good shape.

Go Sox,

farmio

This was basically posted on May 1st, May 15th, June 1st, June 10, etc. Just when you think they figured out how to score they go back into the s***ter. IMHO when the offense finally comes around the pitching is going into the toilet. Then the big finish with a month left that leaves us just short. After 30+ years as a Sox fan, been there, seen that.

Go Sox,

farmio

This was basically posted on May 1st, May 15th, June 1st, June 10, etc. Just when you think they figured out how to score they go back into the s***ter. IMHO when the offense finally comes around the pitching is going into the toilet. Then the big finish with a month left that leaves us just short. After 30+ years as a Sox fan, been there, seen that.

Texsox-

I here ya I have been a fan or 25 years and they always find a way to break your heart. But we have to keep the faith, maybe they make a move and bring in a bat. Or pauly starts to hit (although it will take more than just him) and the O takes off. I do think it is timely hitting that is the most important and we haven't seen it much. Like Hawk always says, don't tell me what you hit, tell me when you hit it.

Go Sox-

farmio