Jesus Borowski

BrandoFan

I f***ING LOVE MY FANTASY STEAL.....ALL HAIL KING GEOFF!!!!

Just what we needed, a dejected Cubs squad, losers of two straight with their best staters pitching gems, coming into the Cell.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I got my fantasy K's and ERA from Prior today, that's good enough!

He's entering CubKilla territory. Two bombs in two days. I love it. Messiah Prior dominates and has nothing to show for it except 16 more K's on the stat sheet, a lower ERA, and no BB's.

:fyou The Cubs

He's entering CubKilla territory. Two bombs in two days. I love it. Messiah Prior dominates and has nothing to show for it except 16 more K's on the stat sheet, a lower ERA, and no BB's.

Thats good enough to make my "Cubkilla list" in my sig. Anyone else I should add?

And he's on some of my fantasy leagues too :headbang

Thats good enough to make my "Cubkilla list" in my sig. Anyone else I should add?

And he's on some of my fantasy leagues too :headbang

You could add another Brewer..... Ben Sheets. 6-0 lifetime against the sCrUBS. Plus, I'm hoping another White Sox player has a career game against the "Lovable Losers" this weekend.

Jeff Bagwell is another CubKilla that licks his chops everytime he plays the "Assholes on Addison." :headbang

You know what's sweet about watching that highlight?

Listening to Chimp in the background as the ball lands on the street and Jenkins rounds the bases. :headbang

Chimp sulking while Geoff's bomb kept going..... and going..... and going..... was what really made that moment for me. This is the asshole who, in the 8th, made the comment that it was good to see the sCrUBS finally solve the problem that had been the Milwaukee Brewers..... or something to that effect. Me and Guido watched the whole game yesterday and I watched the game from the end of the Sox game on. Chimp really is one of the worst baseball broadcasters out there. He's terrible and there is not one iota of objectivity when he broadcasts..... that comes, occasionally, from Steve Stone and only Steve Stone. Not to mention, Chimp's ass-kissing of the "celebrity" who sings the 7th-Inning Stretch is nauseating :puke.

I tried my ass off to get tickets to this weekend's series, but to no avail. So I'm heading to Upper Michigan for the weekend.

However, I expect all the Sox fans to really give the business to Corky The 'Roid Boy when he takes right field later today.

Let that cheater have it, folks!

For the record, the Cubs are reaping what they sow - ONCE AGAIN. If you are STUPID enough to think that a career journeyman scrub can be your closer, and if you are STUPID enough to believe that Ramon Martinez, Lenny Harris, and Jose "K" Hernandez are enough to man third base for you - YOU DESERVE TO LOSE. The Scrubs are finally coming down to Earth and playing true Cub baseball - blowing leads, making errors, and not hitting worth a s***. You gotta love it!

They have no need to improve the club or actually trade for Mike Lowell. Why bother? They will continue to fill up "The World's Largest Singles Bar" all summer, and rake in the money. And as usual, they will have a nice 4th place finish to show for it. Keep flocking to Wrigley, you lemming morons. I have some really nice ocean-front property in Nebraska to sell you dips***s. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Pssssst, my Sox brothers. If you haven't figured it out by now, I loathe the Cubs and their stupid fans. I wouldn't piss on a Cub fan if he was in flames and burning to death. I would only hope that I had some lighter fluid handy.

When we sweep those puds, they will only be one game above .500. I wonder what Dusty Christ will do then.

Yasny,

For the record, I ripped the Cubs a new one at dinner, and needless to say, my wife is sleeping in the guest bedroom tonight. God, she's so sensitive. LMAO!!!

If I ever wanted out of this marriage, all I had to do would be to insult the Cubs every day. (She's a die-hard Cubs fan) But I love the woman, so I insult in sporadic moments. :)

Needless to say, I left work 2 hours ago, and now I'll have a big bed all to myself. KICK ASS!! :headbang

Yasny,

For the record, I ripped the Cubs a new one at dinner, and needless to say, my wife is sleeping in the guest bedroom tonight.  God, she's so sensitive.  LMAO!!!

If I ever wanted out of this marriage, all I had to do would be to insult the Cubs every day.  (She's a die-hard Cubs fan)  But I love the woman, so I insult in sporadic moments.  :)

Needless to say, I left work 2 hours ago, and now I'll have a big bed all to myself. KICK ASS!! :headbang

It's your marriage ... gamble with it if you so choose. :lol:

If I ever wanted out of this marriage, all I had to do would be to insult the Cubs every day. (She's a die-hard Cubs fan) But I love the woman, so I insult in sporadic moments

Do you make her yell out Sox-related things in, um, the moment of passion? For instance, does she know who her Big Bad Sox Daddy is?

:lol: