CubKilla

BridgeportHeather

It's still Carlos Lee ;) . 8 HR's, 2 of which were grand slams, 1 of which was a game winner????? Jose's knock was huge today but overall..... nobody comes close to Carlos. And Sox fans know it. Carlos Lee in the FSN PostGame interview stated that as he was on the on-deck circle in the 7th, he could hear the Sox fans telling him he was..... and I quote..... "a Cub Killer." He follows that with a solo HR. SWEET :headbang :headbang

It's still Carlos Lee  ;) . 8 HR's, 2 of which were grand slams, 1 of which was a game winner????? Jose's knock was huge today but overall..... nobody comes close to Carlos. And Sox fans know it. Carlos Lee in the FSN PostGame interview stated that as he was on the on-deck circle in the 7th, he could hear the Sox fans telling him he was..... and I quote..... "a Cub Killer." He follows that with a solo HR. SWEET  :headbang :headbang

You rock my world, CK!!! :)

I did have fun chanting "sam-me" to the scrubs fans around me after his every K - of course I was louding calling "strike one" "strike two" "strike three" for his every at bat  :lol:

That was sweet. 3 K's..... 2 of them with bases jacked..... and he had to pick up his face after doing the "hop" on his deeper than average but not DEEP deep sacrifice fly. Plus, I heard he was wearing ear-plugs at todays game so he wouldn't hear all the RF heckling. What a doof :bang

hey on Saturday I am taking a 70+ year old woman to the game - mother of life long friends - as long as she has her health she wants to see every Sox victory over the cubs - that must count for something! She called 5 times today to make sure of the time for tomrrow cuz she is so eager to go and psyched after today's game :headbang :headbang

That was sweet. 3 K's..... 2 of them with bases jacked..... and he had to pick up his face after doing the "hop" on his deeper than average but not DEEP deep sacrifice fly. Plus, I heard he was wearing ear-plugs at todays game so he wouldn't hear all the RF heckling. What a doof  :bang

in the section where I sat today, I am 3-0 against the cubs - the 2000 extra inning game, 2001 CLee homer, and today - all walk off games :headbang :headbang :headbang

That was sweet. 3 K's..... 2 of them with bases jacked..... and he had to pick up his face after doing the "hop" on his deeper than average but not DEEP deep sacrifice fly. Plus, I heard he was wearing ear-plugs at todays game so he wouldn't hear all the RF heckling. What a doof  :bang

I'm sure Sammy enjoyed his day at the Cell. :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

Heather, I saw your husband Carlos in Grandstand after the game. He was just standing there talking to some woman. I shook his hand and thanked him for always killing the scrubs.

Heather, I saw your husband Carlos in Grandstand after the game. He was just standing there talking to some woman. I shook his hand and thanked him for always killing the scrubs.

I do that every night when he comes home!!! But there ya go, Zach!!! :headbang