escobar

lowry

lincecum

oliver perez

nathan

fuentes

chad cordero

eric gagne

now with all of the giambi stuff going on, id rather get rid of him or pick up a better outfielder, i have been offered nick swisher (1B/OF) for lincecum and gagne. i know i can spare the closer (injury prone and bad team anyways) , but not to sure on lincecum - many say he is an injury waiting to happen. let me know what you all would do

Well Giambis on the DL so that solves one problem, put him on the DL, better yet just drop him, his average is probably killing you and his foot looks to be serious.

You need a home run bat in your lineup. With Giambi gone now you should think about dealing one of your starters. Swisher is alright, he started off hot last year too and fizzled. Someone you should think about is Konerko, you can get him for cheap since he isnt doing too hot, but he is heating up lately and getting hits. Of course only bad thing is that you have Thome and I know I for one dont like having more than one player on same team generally.

Depending on how badly the other guy needs a closer, Gagne for Swish might just be fair straight up, hell you could throw in Cordero and look to pick up a closer in Brad Hennessy of the Giants. Not many people have him.