Who's Fault?

SoxFan1

Whos fault is it that DJ had 2 errors today?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Whos fault is it that DJ had 2 errors today?

• Jerry Manuel for starting him at 3rd
    • D'Angelo Jimenez for sucking so much

The lefthanded bat is fine...and it's not liek Crede is tearing s*** up anyways.

A throwing error could have happened at 2nd base, and no one would get on Manuel for that now would they. Besides, he made a few nice plays at 3rd, proving he isn't completely lost at the position...he's just prone to some really stupid ass defensive plays.

I usually disagree with almost every decision that JM makes. I still think the team would be better off without him despite the recent mini-surge. With that in mind, I think the decision to start DJ at third today was a great idea. Crede has been struggling again, DJ handled third late yesterday and is coming off the emotional high of driving in the game winner, plus you get the added lefty bat in the line up. Real good chance to find out if DJ is a viable back up (or even possible replacement) for third. The season is long and sometimes a manager has to make moves in the short run that blow up in his face in order to get info for the long run.

(First post...be gentle) :lolhitting

I usually disagree with almost every decision that JM makes.  I still think the team would be better off without him despite the recent mini-surge.  With that in mind, I think the decision to start DJ at third today was a great idea.  Crede has been struggling again, DJ handled third late yesterday and is coming off the emotional high of driving in the game winner, plus you get the added lefty bat in the line up.  Real good chance to find out if DJ is a viable back up (or even possible replacement) for third.  The season is long and sometimes a manager has to make moves in the short run that blow up in his face in order to get info for the long run. 

(First post...be gentle) :lolhitting

And a very good first post it is. Welcome to the Board!