Board rankings and stars

Soxplosion

Well, the more posts you have the higher the rank goes. I have 10 stars simply because thats how these boards do for admin.

The rank I forget, but if anyone is more creative then me we can come up with a nice set of ranks and the post totals. I can add as many as needed as these boards are very easily changed and updated.

Just give me the ranks and posts and if everyone thinks its cool I'll make some switches. The ones that are on their are just generic ones that I thought of off the top of my mind. I Think once you get 10 or 20 posts you go up a level.

Guest hotsoxchick1

hey dont go changing them now jason it took me a long time to get superstar status..... if you wipe it out this time im going to smack ya............:o

Here's one for all the ladies: We have this group here at ISU called Red Rage. We are the athletic fan club here at ISU. All of us girls were given the opportunity to purchase tight-ass "Red Rage Cutie" tee shirts. What I am thinking is for the ladies to have the option to be called a "White Sox Cutie."

Guest hotsoxchick1

well i dont know about you heather but i am not into all that cutie stuff....sorry but it just isnt me..........now if we were enforcers or something like that .. thats a bit more my speed..........

How about we use the army chain of command? That would be cool. But since this board has only 8 ranks we need to knock off two. Itll be something like this:

2nd leuitenant (thats me)

Leuitenant

Captain

Major

Lietenant colonel

Colonel

Category general

Board general

The first five are common posters while the last three hold board administrative duties...

Originally posted by HeatherTheRedbird

Here's one for all the ladies:  We have this group here at ISU called Red Rage.  We are the athletic fan club here at ISU.  All of us girls were given the opportunity to purchase tight-ass "Red Rage Cutie" tee shirts.  What I am thinking is for the ladies to have the option to be called a "White Sox Cutie."

Can I be a "White Sox Cutie"? I think my friend Bob would s*** his pants and kick my ass (not necessarily in that order) if I showed up for a game wearing a T-shirt saying "White Sox Cutie".

Here's one for all the ladies:  We have this group here at ISU called Red Rage.  We are the athletic fan club here at ISU.  All of us girls were given the opportunity to purchase tight-ass "Red Rage Cutie" tee shirts.  What I am thinking is for the ladies to have the option to be called a "White Sox Cutie."

That's nothing a "virgin" should be wearing.:o

Originally posted by Mike South24

That's nothing a "virgin" should be wearing.:o

BITE ME, MIKESOUTH!!! :****:bringit