WOW

Bmr31

THink of this. THis lineup is starting to remind me of 2000............AND we have Loaiza and Colon added to the staff........ :o  ......... :headbang

BMR.....do you think this could be the best rotation the White Sox have had in the last fiddy years? Including the 93 staff?

I vote for the 83 staff over 93.  But you'd have to look at the mid 60's teams for the best one, imho.

Yeah i dont remember much before 83, but that was the best staff ive ever seen the sox have....

'93 staff was better. JMHO though  :bringit

I think that they had a surefire lightsout closer (Roberto)....and we dont(Koch)... so I hafta say 93 was better, oh yeah and they didnt have rick white.

However......if Buehrle reverts to old and Colon steps it up (which he must) I think that the rotation could be better than 93...including a CY Young winner in Esty.

Who was on the 83 staff????

Hoyt.. and the rest i dunno....wasnt born yet.

s*** DOtson, who won 20 i think.......britt burns who was a stud, Floyd bannister who was a real good pitcher was our 4th guy....

I think that they had a surefire lightsout closer (Roberto)....and we dont(Koch)... so I hafta say 93 was better, oh yeah and they didnt have rick white.

However......if Buehrle reverts to old and Colon steps it up (which he must) I think that the rotation could be better than 93...including a CY Young winner in Esty.

Nevermind.....

that 93 staff was pretty amazing.....now thinking back on it..... and I think Im so excited right now over this crazy ass day that im over compensating for the s***ty start some of these pitchers have had.

Who was on the 83 staff????

Hoyt.. and the rest i dunno....wasnt born yet.

s*** DOtson, who won 20 i think.......britt burns who was a stud, Floyd bannister who was a real good pitcher was our 4th guy....

Jerry Koosman

No s***, that was a killer starting 5........the pen wasnt so great but s***, they didnt need to be...