Return of the Son of "Build a Story With Lyrics"

zimne piwo

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(YASNY @ Oct 25, 2007 -> 08:49 AM)
Sold my plasma in Amsterdam.

Nursey, nursey, I dont see. Well I don't understand what your doin' to me.

Nurse Rosetta, I won't let her, catch me peering down her sweater.

Your mother's waiting for you, wearing her high-heel shoes and her low-neck sweater.

Your mother's waiting for you, wearing her high-heel shoes and her low-neck sweater.

Soft fuzzy sweater so magical too touch. To see her in that negligee was really all too much.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Oct 25, 2007 -> 09:21 AM)

Soft fuzzy sweater so magical too touch. To see her in that negligee was really all too much.

Ho, ho, ho, It's magic you know. Never believe, it's not so, it's magic, you know.

Ho, ho, ho, It's magic you know. Never believe, it's not so, it's magic, you know.

This magic moment. While your lips are close to mine. Will last forever, forever till the end of time.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Oct 25, 2007 -> 09:32 AM)

This magic moment. While your lips are close to mine. Will last forever, forever till the end of time.

I'm not content to be with you in the daytime. Girl I want to be with you all of the time.

I'm not content to be with you in the daytime. Girl I want to be with you all of the time.

No time for a summer friend. No time for the love you send. Seasons change and so did I. You need not wonder why.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Oct 25, 2007 -> 09:40 AM)

No time for a summer friend. No time for the love you send. Seasons change and so did I. You need not wonder why.

She wants to live in the Rockies. She says that's where we'll find peace.

Colorado never knew sky so blue.

QUOTE(Rex Kicka** @ Oct 25, 2007 -> 06:42 PM)

You're my Blue Sky, you're my sunny day. Lord you know you make me high when you turn your love my way.

You're my Blue Sky, you're my sunny day. Lord you know you make me high when you turn your love my way.

Blue skies smiling at me. Nothing but blue skies do I see.

I'm blue-do-be-do-be-do-be-do gong-gong-gong-gong-gong-gong-gong-gong-gong-yeah. I'm blue-do-be-do-be-do-be-do.

Edited by BigEdWalsh

QUOTE(BigEdWalsh @ Oct 26, 2007 -> 12:04 AM)

I'm blue-do-be-do-be-do-be-do gong-gong-gong-gong-gong-gong-gong-gong-gong-yeah. I'm blue-do-be-do-be-do-be-do.

De doo doo doo de da da da, is all I want to say to you. De doo doo doo de da da da, they're meaningless and all that's true.

De doo doo doo de da da da, is all I want to say to you. De doo doo doo de da da da, they're meaningless and all that's true.

It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got that swing.

QUOTE(BigEdWalsh @ Oct 26, 2007 -> 09:41 AM)

Swingin' to the drums, swingin' to guitar, swingin' to the bass in the back of my car

Swingin' to the drums, swingin' to guitar, swingin' to the bass in the back of my car.

Well my steady little doll is a real-live beauty and everybody knows she's a car crazy cutie.

QUOTE(BigEdWalsh @ Oct 27, 2007 -> 02:02 AM)

Swingin' to the drums, swingin' to guitar, swingin' to the bass in the back of my car.

Well my steady little doll is a real-live beauty and everybody knows she's a car crazy cutie.

Well he traded in his Chevy for a Cadillac-AC-AC-AC-AC-AC, you ought to know by now.

Well he traded in his Chevy for a Cadillac-AC-AC-AC-AC-AC, you ought to know by now.

I don't want no Cadillac (C.A.D.I.L.L.A.C). One I got, I'm gonna take it back (C.A.D.I.L.L.A.C).

I don't want no Cadillac (C.A.D.I.L.L.A.C). One I got, I'm gonna take it back (C.A.D.I.L.L.A.C).

Gonna buy you a Chevrolet, just to do something for you.

QUOTE(Rex Kicka** @ Oct 28, 2007 -> 08:26 AM)

I'll buy you a Chevrolet if you'll just give me some of your love girl.

Now give it here, you never should have promised to me, Give it here, don't hold back now give it here, don't say nothing just give it here, come on, give it here

QUOTE(zimne piwo @ Oct 30, 2007 -> 03:40 AM)

Now give it here, you never should have promised to me, Give it here, don't hold back now give it here, don't say nothing just give it here, come on, give it here

Give me all your lovin'. All your hugs and kisses too.

QUOTE(zimne piwo @ Oct 30, 2007 -> 03:40 AM)

Now give it here, you never should have promised to me, Give it here, don't hold back now give it here, don't say nothing just give it here, come on, give it here.

Why keep me cold when it's so warm inside? Come on baby, your love is too good to hide.

• 2 weeks later...