Pedro and Marichal at the Cock Fights

The Ginger Kid

I heard this story is two years old.

Cockfighting is legal in the DR - maybe the activists are misplacing their energy by going after Pedro (if they have, or if they do - I haven't heard anything yet in that regard) instead of making a case with the Dominican Replubic's leaders to make it illegal?

If Pedro and Juan went to the cockfights two years ago, then the snarky "Did Michael Vick not teach us all a lesson?" comment is as useless as the rest of TMZ.com.

Edited by The Critic

QUOTE(The Critic @ Feb 8, 2008 -> 08:14 AM)
I heard this story is two years old.

Cockfighting is legal in the DR - maybe the activists are misplacing their energy by going after Pedro (if they have, or if they do - I haven't heard anything yet in that regard) instead of making a case with the Dominican Replubic's leaders to make it illegal?

If Pedro and Juan went to the cockfights two years ago, then the snarky "Did Michael Vick not teach us all a lesson?" comment is as useless as the rest of TMZ.com.

ivan calderon went back to i believe the DR after he retired and participated in cockfighting as his hobby (maybe it was a career?)...i also believe the authorities thought his death was somehow linked to cockfighting

like you said...its perfectly legal in the DR (i meant the cockfighting part...not the killing humans part)

Edited by daa84