David Wells 911 Call

LowerCaseRepublican

Guest hotsoxchick1

no no killa i meant if si was italian...i know rocco is lol......never mind.... and next time wells is in town ill give ya my cell to dial it from ok... i dont want to miss this one i can use a good laugh....make sure its in guidos neighborhood though so we can watch him respond to the call...............lol

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

lol si.. you are one of us then i take it..........short and hot tempered italians...?????

I'm 1/2. My maternal grandparents were born near Ascoli Piceno in the region called Marche in Central Italy. My grandmother spoke six languages including fluent Italian. There's not a day goes by that I don't think about her. She was quite the character! I'm a short squatty bodied 1/2 Italian who spends a lot of time in the weight room so big guys like Wells and cub fans don't mess with me LOL!

Guest hotsoxchick1

im half sicilian and half calabres.. so i have the worst of both tempers...........lol.......hang with a while.. guys like wells wouldnt even consider thinking of kicking your butt....im scarry when im pissed........ask mike south he can tell ya.....lol.........