I'm Going To Vegas.....

CubKilla

And putting $100 on the White Sox to win the 2003 WS. I figure the odds of a Chicago baseball team winning the WS should be in the hundreds-to-one. 200-1 or larger odds would be some sweet action. Depending on how much I win when the 2003 White Sox win the WS, it will be my pleasure to rent out a section of Comiskey in 2004 for all of us to enjoy a game. What would everyone here prefer? The Stadium Club or BullPen Sportsbar? :D This is, of course, contingent on the White Sox actually WINNING the 2003 WS Title. I'll be back on Monday and will report any Guido ejections from Vegas premises as it will be just me and him going. Later all!

Guest hotsoxchick1

you guys have a great time.. and dont put anything on the sox winning i think your money is safer with putting it down on the black jack tables... of course they dont pay out as much but it will keep you entertained for hours at a time and you can drink for free while sitting there......lol.........you guys behave yourselves and no getting hitched by an elvis impersonater............lol

Have fun Cubkilla and Guido. Hopefully the Sox win, ya never know. Better then losing all your money some other way. At least this way you get to cheer like hell for the Sox and if they win it all not only do you get to see the best baseball team win, but you get a ton of money.