I hate Fox broadcasts so much

lostfan

Ok, so Fox has the rights to these Saturday games and whatnot to broadcast them nationally. Fine. They pick up more than one game at a time and they are broadcast simultaneously... ok fine, I can live with that. They have 2 games, and since I live on the East Coast I'm almost always pre-empted by a Yankees, Mets, or Phillies game. Very rarely do I actually get to see a Sox broadcast, even today when there is no east coast game on what I see right now is the Angels-Indians game. Not that big of a deal, that's why I get MLB.tv right? So I can watch games out-of-market that I normally wouldn't get to see? WRONG!! The same thing applies to Extra Innings if I'm not mistaken.

Ugh I HATE this. ESPN games are blacked out on MLB.tv but I don't care, since I can at least SEE the games on ESPN, unlike Fox. If you're only going to broadcast near the home market and show the rest of the country a f***ing Yankees game, and at the same time preventing them from seeing it on other means, why should you be carrying the broadcast in the first place?