Why can't we win on the road??

Iguana

Guest hotsoxchick1
our record is freaking TERRIBLE on the road.  i think at least 10 games under.  it has to be mental and lack of motivation....(hello, Jerry....)

edit:  crap...that is supposed to say CAN'T win on the road.

and i remember the days when we used to be good on the road.... the golden years.. whatever happened to them????? :huh:

our record is freaking TERRIBLE on the road.  i think at least 10 games under.  it has to be mental and lack of motivation....(hello, Jerry....)

and i remember the days when we used to be good on the road.... the golden years.. whatever happened to them????? :huh:

Must have been back when the players actually cared about teams that aren't the Cubs..

Guest hotsoxchick1

Must have been back when the players actually cared about teams that aren't the Cubs..

actually it wasnt that long ago.......think back to 2000....we were hot on the road......i was to the point of being glad to see them leave........ :D

fact: as of today we are 12 under 500 on the road - not very good but not that horrid as I think 5 AL teams have worse road records - so we are top of the bottom of the crop - can we say something good about our home record?

intersting: the last time we were above 500 was May 2nd and we were 4.5 games out then - after everything we are now 5.5 out - if we the the team back that played the cubs and twins, we are fine - if we have the vs DRays and Tigs team, it will feel like a long time until the end of September

Guest hotsoxchick1
12 under .500 on the road is not the road record of a "contender"  :rolleyes:

ya think that jr would have known that before he aquired alomar and everett...........sheesh......... :rolleyes:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Hey..... at the time, they were primed to take over the AL Central  :rolleyes:

yeah and pigs flew over the stadium.......winning the cross town classic does not make one primed for the take over of anything, but bragging rights in this city :lolhitting ......... ;) :D

yeah and pigs flew over the stadium.......winning the cross town classic does not make one primed for the take over of anything, but bragging rights in this city :lolhitting ......... ;)  :D

I actually laughed during the KW press conference after acquiring R Alomar. He sounded like the GM of the Yankees who just acquired the ONE player they have been missing all season. Someone should have clued JR, KW, and Co. that we needed about 4 or 5 pieces to become a legit contender..... and Carl Everett wasn't one of those pieces :rolleyes: . After a 1-5 road trip so far against the D-Rays and Tigers, whatever we gave up for R Alomar and Everett was/is too f***ing much.

They went flushin down that toilet you got in your sig! ;)

CWSOX45

Guest hotsoxchick1

CWSOX45

thats what keeps cloggin it up......damn... get the draino before this backs up all over the place and floods the boards........ :lolhitting

CWSOX45

thats what keeps cloggin it up......damn... get the draino before this backs up all over the place and floods the boards........ :lolhitting

WELL hotsoxchick, ya did listen to me about keepin ya toilet in ya signature so again thank you

BE GOOD

Guest hotsoxchick1

CWSOX45

WELL hotsoxchick, ya did listen to me about keepin ya toilet in ya signature so again thank you

BE GOOD

yeah i did... your welcome.. but guess what .. its not working.... we have a plumbing problem here....the s*** keeps backing up on us... me thinks its time for a new sig..........im looking......