ARod > Saddam

southsider2k5

LOL mreye.  So they will prolly all take the lump sum anyways cuz they dont feel like investing in their children or anything smart.

Screw that. The only thing anyone's leaving me is bills and that's exactly what I'm leaving my kids. :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
WHATA we do if and when we catch Saddam????

invite him over for dinner and take him to starbucks for coffee afterwords.....hell if they really wanted him they would have already had his sorry ass in custody.........

invite him over for dinner and take him to starbucks for coffee afterwords.....hell if they really wanted him they would have already had his sorry ass in custody.........

THANKS hotchick, goin to Iraq and other contries nearby to find him, be back in a week

BE GOOD try not to miss me too much

Guest hotsoxchick1
THANKS hotchick, goin to Iraq and other contries nearby to find him, be back in a week

BE GOOD try not to miss me too much

just make sure you serve him beef for dinner.. i hear he likes that alot.... ;)

With the $100k bonus for making the all star team Alex Rodriguez is going to make more this year, than the reward for catching Saddam dead or alive.

Your point was? What does money have to do with arod or sadaam? :rolleyes:

Guest hotsoxchick1
I hope some Iraqi peasant who had suffered under Saddam for years catches him and puts two in his head. Just make it a lot easier. Wed save a lot of money and time having no trial, no transportation and no cost of prison life for him...

true enough roman.. but think of all the fun we can have torturing him in a prison run totaly by women..... that would be the death of him being told what to do by chicks...... ;)