What happened to MikeSouth24?

BridgeportHeather

I had too many people asking me why I'm a fan of Mike North. The name "Mike South was supposed to be a shot a North, but people didnt take it that way. And when i get back on the air, i dont want anything having a thought of Mike North when i am on air.

So i went back to RedPinStripes since everyone knows that name on about 5 different sites.

I killed Mike South! RPS never died!

Guest hotsoxchick1

heather i can honestly say that rps will not be nor ever be a sybil.... he doesnt hide he just changes but we are all fully aware of who he is at all times...... so a sybil he cannot be.................

Originally posted by RedPinStripes

I had too many people asking me why I'm a fan of Mike North. The name "Mike South was supposed to be a shot a North, but people didnt take it that way. And when i get back on the air, i dont want anything having a thought of Mike North when i am on air. 

So i went back to RedPinStripes since everyone knows that name on about 5 different sites. 

I killed Mike South!  RPS never died!

You are one dizzy bastard......

Originally posted by Murcielago

I killed Mike South!  RPS never died!

You are one dizzy bastard......

It's the voices i tell ya!

redpinstripes will always be little crede fan in my book... or whipwreck... so many names, so many personaliites, but such a good guy by any name. Even though he's a ND fan,. Mike is one hell of a good guy and one of my favorite people truly. Before it gets too nicey nicey, f*** ND.

Originally posted by cwsox

redpinstripes will always be little crede fan in my book... or whipwreck... so many names, so many personaliites, but such a good guy by any name.  Even though he's a ND fan,. Mike is one hell of a good guy and one of my favorite people truly.  Before it gets too nicey nicey, f*** ND.

You're one of the few that think that way of me vince. lol You're a good guy too. ( For a Michigan fan):o

My email address is still credefan. I havent let that die.

i always win when jagoffs f*** with me. 

Can jagoffs f***?

If they are jacking off, it would seem physically impossible to also f***.

Of course, since ND fans can go f*** themselves, I suppose anything is possible.

Originally posted by cwsox

i always win when jagoffs f*** with me. 

Can jagoffs f***?

If they are jacking off, it would seem physically impossible to also f***.

Of course, since ND fans can go f*** themselves, I suppose anything is possible.

Cant hurt me with that. I f*** myself all the time. f*** BIG BLUE!