danny wrong

AssHatSoxFan

He had the tendency last year, along with garlnad to fall apart and give up a big inning. Garland has overcome that and Wright hasn't. My thoughts would be to send him down to Charlotte. I never thought we would needa fifth starter, but now I am not so sure...

I didn't even see the game today, but lemme guess, he had at least 2 fits of spiking the ball right into the groud, was 3-1 on half to 3/4 of the batters he faced, had at least one wild pitch, and at least 3 that we're completly out of the strike zone that Sandy or Miguel had to stand up to catch.

Am I close?

And the entire game Danny had the "I don't know what I'm throwing, or where it's going, but here it is" look on all his pitches.

He had the tendency last year, along with garlnad to fall apart and give up a big inning. Garland has overcome that and Wright hasn't. My thoughts would be to send him down to Charlotte. I never thought we would needa fifth starter, but now I am not so sure...

They sent him down to Charlotte after the game and brought up Porzio to pitch Saturday. Probably temporary though.

Guest hotsoxchick1
They sent him down to Charlotte after the game and brought up Porzio to pitch Saturday.  Probably temporary though.

with the tinker boy.. if porizo does well it may not be temporary..... ;)

no one right now is more worthless than pk....... :)

It seems like our offense always manages to score exactly just about 1 or 2 runs less than our opposition. When our pitchers are bad, we score 5 runs, but lose anyways. When our pitchers on on (see: Loaiza), we dont score any runs at all. So we are always in the game and lose the heartbreaking way.

Does it seem that way to anyone else? :huh: