Halladay

Heads22

That's good.  Loaiza has been our 1 and only bright spot on this awful season.

And, I hate to get personal in saying this, you are f***ing dumb for saying that.

Can you not be so goddamn pessimistic? We did take 4 of 6 from the much hated Cubbies, and we took 5 of 6 from Minny, getting them headed in the direction we want them to go in. That is a bright spot. Trading for Robby Alomar and Carl Everett is a bright spot, because it shows this team is willing to win. Tom Gordon and Damaso Marte being one of the best combos at the end of the game is a bright spot(though having Koch suck is not). Frank Thomas having a bounce back year is a bright spot. Having D'Angelo Jimenez and his bad attitude out of town is a bright spot. And these are just off the top of my head.

So, unless you are going to put some thought into your posts, I suggest you just don't post. You can be pessimistic in your posts, but these people who just constantly are pessismistic drive me crazy. There are still 70 games left. We are playing like s*** now, and are still in this thing. I personally don't think we can come back, because KC will get a lead too big to come back from, but anything can and will happen. Maybe the team gets a little hot, gets a little momentum going after the ASB, they decide to keep the team together to keep the fans coming into the stands instead of the relationship between JR and the fans getting worse, we sweep the Royals in late July, sending them into a tailspin, along with Minny, and we go on a hot streak, kick the crap out of the west coast, and then go on to claim the division title.

Right now, any of the 3 top teams in the AL Central have a good shot at the division title. Let's just see how it plays out.