For the Technically Challenged

SI1020

Ya, click on teh icon that shows a pictuer of an earth and a little thing under it.

Then type in the name you want to appear as the link(Example: Wunsch Signs)

Then click enter and it will ask for the url of it, then just past in the url(Example: http://www.soxnet.net/wunschsigns)

THen your all set and it will enter the coding in the box for you. Then just hit post and your set.

Guest hotsoxchick1

cool now how do you get to change colors in your post and make your text different and such... i have been playing with it for a while now.. (wont admit to how long exactly lol) and i still cant get it right.....

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

cool now how do you get to change colors in your post and make your text different and such... i have been playing with it for a while now.. (wont admit to how long exactly lol) and i still cant get it right.....

It's the third "drop down" menu (there's font, size, and then the blank one). It's the blank one. It has a selection of various colors of which you can chose from. Just type in what you want colored in the dialogue box and it formatts it for you.