PK Bobbleheads

aboz56

Thank you!

and yet another reason to love you!

now how soon can I get to your house...  ;)

with the torched car and all, not sure, but hang on to bobbin' PK for me, I'll be there!

yeah yeah yeah.. no need to thank me... did you honestly think i would go to the park without gettin ya one.. geez us...you of all people should know better.......you dont have to hurry out.. the bobble head isnt going anywhere (unless he gets traded for a bobble head to be named later, lol lol lol... :lol: :lol: :lol: ..) anyhow its sittin here and will remain that way till you are able to be in town ok..... so dont fret..... a side note here for those who are reading this......i do appreciate the fact that YOU at least have the manners to say THANK YOU ........ ;)

THANKS hsc......... :headbang lol :huh:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Thank you!

with the torched car and all, not sure, but hang on to bobbin' PK for me, I'll be there!

yeah yeah yeah.. no need to thank me... did you honestly think i would go to the park without gettin ya one.. geez us...you of all people should know better.......you dont have to hurry out.. the bobble head isnt going anywhere (unless he gets traded for a bobble head to be named later, lol lol lol... :lol: :lol: :lol: ..) anyhow its sittin here and will remain that way till you are able to be in town ok..... so dont fret..... a side note here for those who are reading this......i do appreciate the fact that YOU at least have the manners to say THANK YOU ........ ;)

THANKS hsc......... :headbang lol :huh:

not directed to you bmr but your welcome anyhow....... :D

Thank you!

Did you get one for everybody???

Guest hotsoxchick1
Thank you!

Did you get one for everybody???

no i didnt get one for everyone.. but i may have an extra one for you... depends on when i get my stuff your sittin on down there.......... ;)

I hope to be down next weekend HSC and see my sister and you and the mighty opponent we host and help my dad move a bit more and get my PK bobblehead and give you a kiss that makes the one Adrien Brody gave Halle Berry look like a peck on the cheek - ;)

PS I can find my dad's new place in the suburbs - I am actually learning suburbs - damn! :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
I hope to be down next weekend HSC and see my sister and you and the mighty opponent we host and help my dad move a bit more and get my PK bobblehead and give you a kiss that makes the one Adrien Brody gave Halle Berry look like a peck on the cheek -  ;)

PS I can find my dad's new place in the suburbs - I am actually learning suburbs - damn!  :lol:

hate to disapoint ya cw..... but....... next weekend ill be scouting my boys, miles, borchard and hankins in louieville...........so unless your there you wont be seeing me here this trip..........sorry..........where in the burbs did your dad move to?????

I am going to miss you next week?

DAMN!

give my love to your kids and the family and a "yo Sox player" to the ones who deserve it -

my dad is in Arlington heights at the Moorings on Central - and I can find it from two directions which as you know in the suburbs is a miracle for me!

DAMN!

give my love to your kids and the family and a "yo Sox player" to the ones who deserve it -

my dad is in Arlington heights at the Moorings on Central - and I can find it from two directions which as you know in the suburbs is a miracle for me!

oh, and keep my PK bobble head all comfy for me and tell him I'll get him soon - I miss him already! :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1

DAMN!

sorry cw but ill be south...ill send love all around.. .and the yo's too......your pops isnt all that far from me now... just down route 53.... cool.......youll be master of the burbs before summer is over...... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1

DAMN!

oh, and keep my PK bobble head all comfy for me and tell him I'll get him soon - I miss him already! :lol:

hes comfy... but theres something wrong with his bat... it wont hit....oh and the leg problem...they dont seem to run.......but other than that hes doing fine..... :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
it is a nice bobblehead... but whats with the junk on his face.... he looks dirty :rolleyes:

left over crow from bashing on frank last year....... :huh: :o

Guest hotsoxchick1
OUCH... :ph34r:

give the man a chance......

oh the venom.... is your tongue forked.... what a low blow.... 2 minute penalty for slashing :P

oh come on now.. you didnt see a little bit of humor in that.......i mean heck paulie went from all star to s*** in a single season........gotta find a bit of silent justice in that one somewhere dont ya......... ;)

oh the venom.... is your tongue forked.... what a low blow.... 2 minute penalty for slashing :P

oh come on now.. you didnt see a little bit of humor in that.......i mean heck paulie went from all star to s*** in a single season........gotta find a bit of silent justice in that one somewhere dont ya......... ;)

that was hilarious :lolhitting i am mad i did not think of it

:bringit

Guest hotsoxchick1

that was hilarious :lolhitting i am mad i did not think of it

:bringit

oh ok...lol.. well ya gotta be quick on your fingers around here ya know.......

Guest hotsoxchick1
yes... there are alot of quick-witted folks out here.

lucky for me there are also a bunch of dumb-asses :D

ohh ouch.... *sits wondering who the dumbasses are* ;)

dammit.... now you got me biting folks ;)

i do have a top 5 dumb ass list in my head.....( i got the third and fifth spot) :o

Guest hotsoxchick1

i do have a top 5 dumb ass list in my head.....( i got the third and fifth spot) :o

whos 1,2, and 4???? :huh: lol.... chomp away......

first is for everyone who thinks jerry manuel is to blame for every loss and has nothing to do with the wins

second is for everyone who b****es about the sox... but dont attend games(no excuse)

fourth is for myself... i may be inspired to new levels of ignorance :P

Guest hotsoxchick1

first is for everyone who thinks jerry manuel is to blame for every loss and has nothing to do with the wins

second is for everyone who b****es about the sox... but dont attend games(no excuse)

well now i can sleep knowing im not on that list........ :D

well... there is always room for a dark horse :D

Guest hotsoxchick1

well... there is always room for a dark horse :D

hmmm.. lemme get back to ya on that one........ ;) :lol: