Jordan Playing His Final Season

Chisoxfn

He's announced that he will hang it up for sure at the end of the season.

I say its about time you piece of crap Michael.

I used to think a lot more highly of you, now you really screwed things up by coming back. It wasn't your basketball skills, but all the crap you have been hiding in your life. You did a great job of it.

Of course I think many now know that you retired the first time because of your gambling problems that supposedly led to the death/murder of your dad.

Man, the media does a great job hiding things when your winning championships.

I won't ever forget all those championships, but you no longer rank up their on my list of idols, like you did when I was a kid.

I always thought you were an amazing player and you didn't get into trouble like so many others. Still, your better then most, it ain't like your out beating women or anything.

Now get the hell off the basketball court and get back to screwing up the Wizards.

GO BULLS GO!!!

Originally posted by HeatherTheRedbird

Wouldn't you want to end your career with a Championship-winning shot?  I don't even understand why he even came back,

Very much agreed.

I resented him a lot when we were in the 93 playoffs and he took all the focus off of the Sox by his "I'm back" games - upstaged the Sox on purpose, all that media gathered for the playoffs, just to feed his preening ego. Really disliked him for that.

Of course I am a Piston fan so what do I know.

Originally posted by cwsox

Wouldn't you want to end your career with a Championship-winning shot?  I don't even understand why he even came back,

Very much agreed.

I resented him a lot when we were in the 93 playoffs and he took all the focus off of the Sox by his "I'm back" games - upstaged the Sox on purpose, all that media gathered for the playoffs, just to feed his preening ego. Really disliked him for that.

Dammit vince! Quit letting these secrets out. I can deal with the fact that you're a michigan fan, but the f***ing pistons? The team that had the reputation of the most classless scumbags to ever step on the court? Give me some good news buddy.

Originally posted by RedPinStripes

Dammit vince! Quit letting these secrets out. I can deal with the fact that you're a michigan fan, but the f***ing pistons? The team that had the reputation of the most classless scumbags to ever step on the court? Give me some good news buddy. 

And how many championships did the Bulls win with a team 1/4 Pistons? Especially Dennis Rodman, who we were more than happy to send away and never understood everyone in Chicago lining up to perform oral sex on him. When his mere picture stopped traffic on the Kennedy - gees you all overdid Rodman admiration!

I liked the 85 Bears, does that help?

85 bears helps. lol

I was so pissed whn they signed Rodman, but he served his purpose. Took a lot of attention off Jardan and pippen while being a defensive pain in the ass.

The ringleader of the pistons was Chicago's own Isaia Thomas. Talk about a whining dirty cocksucking rat. Bill Laimbeer was another one i hated. Worthy, Dumars,all those scumbags. The bulls played dirty, but there was no comparrison to the pistons.

your posts are all demented and dis-arranged. That is God's way of telling you not to bash the Bad Boys!!!!!!!!!!

I also loved the 74-75 Bulls. Loved the Bulls until they signed Quentin Daly (spelling). Any team that would draft that piece of s*** was not worthy of my support.

and now you have re-formatted me too, RPS!

Originally posted by cwsox

Very much agreed.

Huh :huh? In 93, Jordan was announcing his retirement from basketball. The media caught wind of it when he threw out the first pitch at the first White Sox home playoff game in 93. It had nothing to do with his "I'm back" games. Of course, a Pisstons fan wouldn't know that. :mad:

cwsox: I resented him a lot when we were in the 93 playoffs and he took all the focus off of the Sox by his "I'm back" games - upstaged the Sox on purpose, all that media gathered for the playoffs, just to feed his preening ego.  Really disliked him for that.

Cubkilla responds with:  Huh :huh? In 93, Jordan was announcing his retirement from basketball. The media caught wind of it when he threw out the first pitch at the first White Sox home playoff game in 93. It had nothing to do with his "I'm back" games. Of course, a Pisstons fan wouldn't know that. :mad:

ok, so I've gotten one of his multitude of retirements confused with the multitude of his I'm back's. All I know is he always managed to keep the focus on him and he took it away from the Sox.

Guest hotsoxchick1

ok so lets take the bets now... how long do you think this retirement will last.........lmao.....f*** its about damn time he just hung the air jordans up in the closet and started to run barefoot in the sand.....geez us... how many freaking comebacks does one have to have in a lifetime.........even Jesus himself didnt come back and then retire this much..........

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

ok so lets take the bets now... how long do you think this retirement will last.........lmao.....f*** its about damn time he just hung the air jordans up in the closet and started to run barefoot in the sand.....geez us... how many freaking comebacks does one have to have in a lifetime.........even Jesus himself didnt come back and then retire this much..........

honestly what the hell are you talking about

We all know MJ is only stating retirment so he can set up comeback #4. So to downgrade himself again he will prolly end up on the Grizzlies.

And Rodman is one of the best ever, and just like always, those with personality are resented the most. I know he gets in a lot of trouble but none of that every really affected his game. In my opinion he is probably one of the most intelligent players ever for all the mind games he could work on people such as cheap ass karl malone.

Guest hotsoxchick1

hes probably more than likely stating the retirement thing to draw attention away from that chick and her lawsuite against him for hush money.......when his wife had threatened divorce, and that had the media attention isnt that another time he retired??? im sure it was.....with mj anytime he gets bad press, he retires, to get the media attention on that instead of his f***ups in life.........just mho though....

Originally posted by Cy Young Porzio

We all know MJ is only stating retirment so he can set up comeback #4. So to downgrade himself again he will prolly end up on the Grizzlies.

And Rodman is one of the best ever, and just like always, those with personality are resented the most. I know he gets in a lot of trouble but none of that every really affected his game. In my opinion he is probably one of the most intelligent players ever for all the mind games he could work on people such as cheap ass karl malone.

I loved the way he could get into players heads. He was a truly amazing defensive player and rebounder, and he was even a decent scorer at one point.

Dennis is a smart guy, who just does stupid things, or what I would consider stupid at least.