Sicne things are rounding out....

Cerbaho-WG

It seems, GASP, our team should be GOOD this year!

With the addition of Koch, our pen should be fanatstic in one or two years. I'd expect Almonte, who is a Foulke clone, to be ready this year, so we're not losing anything in Foulke.

In a few years, expect a BP of:

Koch

Valentine

Almonte

Ring

Marte

Munoz

Sanders

Always nice to have four closers (Ring, Koch, Valentine, Almonte) in your bullpen, no?

To be honest, don't be surprised to see Sanders jettisoned to Oakland in the Koch deal. Munoz is far better than Sanders, and with Ring, and Marte being lefties, he might be dealt.

Expect Wunsch to be dropped next year for Munoz.

Also, looks like Frank will be back on the South Side this year. So, we should have a pretty fearsome lineup as well.

1B-Konerko

2B-Jimenez/Harris

SS-Valentin

3B-Crede

DH-Thomas

LF-Lee

CF-Rowand/Harris/Borchard

RF-Maggs

The only question mark is the starting rotation.

The one thing I like so much is that KW has not only got the system loaded with very good starting prospects, and very good position prospects, but we have to be the deepest organization when it comes to relieving prospects.

Ring is nasty as is Munoz. Plus we have Majewski, Valentine, and Almonte and then some other guys like Sanders, Meaux, etc.

KW hasn't done a great job at the big league level, but I will not deny this guys sucess at the minor league level.

Like him or not, I just try to see things from a rational point of view, trying to be as unbias as I can be.

Guest hotsoxchick1

jas i have never taken away kw's props at the minor level.... he was awesome there and should have remained there.......oh what i wouldnt give to have evans now........sanders being the ptbnl wouldnt bother me as much....hes ok but the others who cerb listed there are better imho......i cant wait to see valentine and almonte up here..... those two are impressive......

Man think of our lineup in a coupl years with borchard in there and Crede excelling. I think Borchard can truly be one of the dominant power hitters in the league. he definitley has Adam Dunn talent. Correct me if im wrong, but did he hit a homerun in his first MLB at bat? i think i remember watching it but im not sure