The Sopranos

Jjav829

After hearing this past episode of The Sopranos talked about as one of the best Sopranos ever made, I thought it was an extreme letdown. Hell episode 3, which I heard wasn't nearly as good as episode 2, looks better just based on the previews. Anyone agree that episode 2 was extremely overrated? The whole Meadow college thing was extremely overplayed. The only good part was what happens with Christopher and Adriana which I won't say for those who haven't seen it.

Guest hotsoxchick1

yeah this one wasnt as good as most.. and whats the deal with ralphie and tonys sister.. ewwwww......i hope that dont last long.... i cant stomache it.....lol.....rps is right it wont get too heated up till the season is almost over.. gotta have those clif hangers to keep you on board for the next season.....

Well this is going to be the last season from what I've heard. Im upset that Paulie is in jail. Paulie is one of the best characters on there. It seems like either Silvio or Paulie are going to get whacked at the end of this season.

BTW...has anyone heard this rumor about Pussy possibly not being dead? Theres a rumor on the internet somewhere I guess that Pussy signed a 6 year contract and that he might end up resurfacing. Remember he says not in the head. I don't believe it, but I read it online and found it interesting. I mean he was chained up and thrown into the water, so I don't see how he could still be alive.

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

I thought last nights was pretty good.  I have watched it off and on and times and only started watching it last season.

Still, I like the show.  What got me into it was watching Band of Brothers and it was on after it or before it, I forget which it was.

It's a really good show. I started watching it during the new episodes of season 3, and then liked it so when they reran all the episodes I watched all those and got caught up on it.

Band of Brothers was good too.