The Rams are 0-3!

Jjav829

Originally posted by Jjav829

BWAHAHAHA. I love it! And on top of that Faulk was injured so he might be out. Go Cowboys, next week! I would love to see them go 0-4.

Oh you are preaching to the choir, Jjav! As a junior at ISU, I have been exposed to my fair share of St. Louis fans, and I can't stand them. They are too proud to admit that they are our (Chicago fans') b****es! It's so great to be 2 games ahead of them already, and we've only played 3 games! HA!

Originally posted by Jjav829

BWAHAHAHA. I love it! And on top of that Faulk was injured so he might be out. Go Cowboys, next week! I would love to see them go 0-4.

My only complaint about that is that they let the Tampa Bay f***s beat them. I dont know who I hate more. Couldn't they like have a double forfiet or something?

Originally posted by HeatherTheRedbird

Ummm, Nuke...How can you hate a team that is 15-33 against us all time?

Look at this from my point of view. I'm stationed on a military base in the southeast. All I've heard the last 2 years is how awesome these bastards are. Having them lose to anyone is just f***ing awesome.