viewing threads help

whitem0nkey

when I click on a thread I dont see post after post, I see the first post and the I see what I pasted at the bottom of this post.

do I need to change some setting? do I need to click on each comment below to read instead of just scrolling down and reading each comment

chw42 Big Frank to work for CSN Yesterday, 10:47 PM

- - WCSox I'm glad that Frank's differences with Ken... Yesterday, 11:23 PM

- - Quinarvy This news pleases me. Yesterday, 11:30 PM

- - IamPabloOzuna Hello Frank Yesterday, 11:39 PM

- - iamshack I loved what Frank did for us on the field, but I ... Yesterday, 11:47 PM

- - bmags when i think frank thomas i think big media person... Yesterday, 11:54 PM

|- - iamshack QUOTE (bmags @ Apr 4, 2010 -> 11... Today, 12:09 AM

- - chisoxfan09 He mentions he gets along with Greg Walker and the... Today, 01:26 AM

|- - SEALgep QUOTE (chisoxfan09 @ Apr 5, 2010 -> 0... Today, 07:20 AM

- - Dick Allen Frank did analysis for TBS a couple of years ago i... Today, 07:14 AM

- - LittleHurt05 Very glad to see Big Hurt working with White Sox b... Today, 07:39 AM

- - southsider2k5 Its ironic that a guy who pretty much hated the me... Today, 02:05 PM

- - Chisoxfn Are you guys talking about Alex Rios? What did Fr... Today, 02:07 PM

- - hammerhead johnson Big Frank was pretty awesome today. Screw the hat... Today, 07:07 PM

- - CryptviLL QUOTE Its ironic that a guy who pretty much hated ... Today, 07:25 PM